Thursday, June 16, 2011

Picture for 11.06.15

Picture for 11.06.14: Fail.




Yet another "I'm just desperate to take a picture" picture, this time of my dinner. I originally took the picture in color, but with the reddish pink plate, the golden brown quesadilla and the yellow glare of the incandescent, it just wasn't rockin'. Back to the B&W! However, this picture was taken with my brand new (to me) lens: Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM, so I'm pretty excited! Off the kit lens and on to something better!

Looking back at the picture for 11.06.11 I can now understand why photographers talk about the necessity of color calibration for working computers. On my laptop I despaired of my flowers ever looking as purple as they really were, instead of this weaker lavender blue, but then pulling up that post on my work computer shows an intensity of purple color. Of course, I don't really need to worry about color calibration for what I'm doing these days, but it's good to keep in mind for the future, should this hobby actually go anywhere.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment