Friday, March 2, 2012

Picture for 12.03.01

Am trying the March Photo Challenge (www.marchphotochallenge) and unlike this blog, have publically declared my intention to follow through on it. Thus, there is additional pressure to succeed (and, you know, the ease of knowing that it's for just one month, instead of FOR-EV-ER...). So, this is day one's picture, which was themed GREEN.

The picture was taken at work with the (mostly dying) plant that is on top of the file cabinets behind my desk. There was light that was coming through and practically illuminating the plant, so I thought it would be an appropriate choice for an interesting picture. About 40 .jpgs later, I got this shot - which was my last one - and then loaded it up. The only alteration was to use the "Boost It" action from The Coffeeshop Blog, which helped to restore some of the real-life saturation back into the picture that was somewhat washed out from my camera. Done!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment