Thursday, March 8, 2012

Picture for 12.03.06



Sorry to post out of order, but apparently I forgot this one...

Day Six: COMPARE


http://www.marchphotochallenge.com/2012/03/day-6-compare.html

This is dinner, before and after it was eaten (read it right to left... l liked the left side of the "eaten" bowl better than the right.) Having looked at the pictures that others have done, I see that "compare" could have been interpreted much more easily, but this was my original idea, and was pretty fun to play with. You can even see the time change, as it was much darker in my office after eating dinner than before (hence the changing wall color)

I did put salsa on the sweet potato, but the pictures without were much prettier. In this case, aesthetics win over reality.

Edits: Converted both images from RAW, then the pain of my life in getting the bowls to line up. And of course, they never actually did, so I just gave up since I have somewhere to be - you can see where there's kind of the outline of the bowl above the right-most upper rim, and where I kind of tried to edit it out... yeah.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment