Sunday, March 18, 2012

Picture for 12.03.18



12.03.18
Day Eighteen: STATIONARY
http://www.marchphotochallenge.com/2012/03/day-18-stationary.html
I had grand visions of getting out and about and getting interesting shots all this month. Stationary? That could  of easily been some monument of national significance and a couple hundred years of age! But.... instead I took a picture of a brick wall inside my house. Kind of a cop out, perhaps, but at least I got something up for it. Hey, this wall isn't going anywhere anytime soon...
Converted from RAW, and I don't even remember what all done to it. Probably my most processed picture yet (other than 8:SEQUENCE and 6:COMPARE), despite its simplicity, likely even over processed. Whatever. I'll care tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment