Saturday, March 17, 2012

Picture for 12.03.16



Day Sixteen: VANTAGE


http://www.marchphotochallenge.com/2012/03/day-16-vantage.html

I often wish that I could just go back behind my neighborhood to look out over the highway to the other side of the river as it seems like it could be quite the vantage. However, I can never get past how tall, imposing and even forbidding the fence along the edge of the road is, dominating the view. Not awesome.

A little late on editing and submitting this picture, but I did actually take it on the day of, so there's that. It's not the greatest picture, technically, but I was running late to go somewhere, and the picture I had tried to take earlier didn't work out... I think my favorite lens might have given up on me. Picture is converted from RAW and and modded with the storybook vintage action from thecoffeeshopblog.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment