Thursday, March 8, 2012

Picture for 12.03.08



Day Eight: SEQUENCE


http://www.marchphotochallenge.com/2012/03/day-8-sequence.html

So, this kind of photography is usually done with sports, but I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to leave my job in the middle of the day to find some athletes... so here's what I've got. Working on the technique more than the composition of the picture itself, but I'm excited to use this concept in the future.

Lots of editing... 5 different pictures layered, extensive layer masking (figured out some new tricks! yeah!), reduced opacity progressively (although you can't tell with the ball on the right... lowest opacity, but nothing to demonstrate that against!), and two different actions from thecoffeeshopblog.com.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment